Friday, August 31, 2007

New blogger on horizon

Hi to all.



I am entering into the `Blogoshere` to enrich myself and to be a part of fast changing world. My postings will reflect my feelings about the people and places I know. I will also comment on happenings that matter. I will also share my experiences with all of you as friends. Sometimes there will be `Notes to Myself`.

To start I am putting one stanza of our daily prayer in `Swa~Roop Wardhinee` (an educational and social institute in Pune, Maharshtra).



नमस्कार देवा, तुला आमुचा हा

करी आमुची मायभूमी महा ।।



जनांचा प्रवाहो इथे चाललेला

सदा संस्कृतीच्या मुळापासुनी

पिढ्या नांदती भोवती बांधवांच्या

आम्ही भिन्न ना त्यांचियापासुनी

तयांच्या कळा जाणवाव्या आम्हाला

तयांच्या सुखाचीच लागो स्पृहा ।।



We in `Swa~Roop Wardhinee` feel that, we all are part and parcel of larger society. In the era of globalisation we must not forget our duty to immediate and global neighbourhood.

1 comment:

HAREKRISHNAJI said...

बस्स इतकेच लिखाण ब्लॉग वर ?